From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mantra or mantra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mantra is a religious syllable or poem, typically from the Sanskrit language.
Mantra or Manthra may also refer to:
Film, TV and Entertainment
- Mantra (actor), Mumbai based actor, television presenter, model, radio jockey and voice over artist
- Mantra (actress), South Indian actress
- Mantra (comics), a comic book series written by Mike Barr and published by Malibu Comics in the mid-1990s
- Mantra (film), a 2007 Telugu language film
- Mantra Films, Inc., the film company that produces and distributes Girls Gone Wild DVD series
- Mantra Recordings, a subsidiary of Beggars Banquet Records
- Mantra (Nepalese band), a Nepalese rock and roll band from Darjeeling
- Mantra (Italian band),
- Mantra (US band), featuring songs of Cameo (band) members Larry Blackmon, Anthony Lockett
- Mantra (Stockhausen), a 1970 musical composition by the German avant garde composer Karlheinz Stockhausen
- "Mantra", Romano Crivici (b.1953) recorded by Christopher Latham, Jun Yi Man and the Elektra String Quartet
- Three Mantras Op.61, by John Foulds
- "Mantra", choral work by Robert Moran (b.1937) sung by Latvian Radio Choir, on album Mantra by Robert Moran
- Mantra (Faakhir Mehmood album)
- Mantra (Shelter album)
- Blood Mantra, an album by Polish band Decapitated
- Mantra (Material song), a single by Bill Laswell as Material and The Orb from the album Hallucination Engine 1993, composed by Bill Laswell and Lakshminarayana Shankar
- "Mantra (Dave Grohl song)" a 2013 song by Dave Grohl, Josh Homme and Trent Reznor from the Dave Groh"l and the Sound City Players soundtrack album Sound City: Real to Reel
- "Mantra", a song by King Crimson from the album In the Court of the Crimson King, composed by Greg Lake, Ian McDonald, Michael Giles, Robert Fripp. 1969
- "Mantra", an instrumental by Santana from Welcome (Santana album) written by Coster, Santana, and Shrieve 1973
- "Mantra", a song by Tool from their 2001 album Lateralus
- "Mantra", a song by Anggun, composed by Anggun from 2005 album Luminescence (album)
- "Mantra", a song by Paul Oakenfold discography Global Underground: New York 1999 * "Mantra", a song by Terence Blanchard from A Tale of God's Will (A Requiem for Katrina) 2007 soundtrack album to the Spike Lee HBO documentary "When the Levees Broke: A Requiem in Four Acts"
- Mantra (restaurant), a Fusion cuisine restaurant in Boston
- "Mantra", a commercial software renderer for producing computer-generated imagery; part of the Houdini suite
- A slogan used as an aid to mental focus or a motto.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mantra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.