|Look up Mantua, mantua, Mantova, or Mantuan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mantua is the English form of the name of the city in Italy whose Italian name is Mantova.
Mantua may also refer to:
- Mantua, Alabama, a hamlet in Greene County, Alabama
- Mantua, a location in Monroe County, Iowa
- Mantua, a village in Baltimore County, Maryland
- Mantua Township, New Jersey, in Gloucester County
- Mantua Creek, a stream in the above township
- Mantua Township, Portage County, Ohio, a township in Ohio adjacent to Mantua, Ohio
- Mantua, Ohio, a village in Portage County adjacent to Mantua Township, Portage County, Ohio
- Mantua, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, a neighborhood in the West Philadelphia section
- Mantua, Utah, a town in eastern Box Elder County
- Mantua, Virginia, a census-designated place in Fairfax County
- Mantua, Cuba, a municipality and city in the Pinar del Río Province
- Mantua, Nova Scotia, an unincorporated community in West Hants, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Mantua (clothing), a style of women's dress of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries
- Mantua (moth), a genus of moths in the Tortricidae family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mantua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.