Manu le Malin
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Born in France as Emmanuel Dauchez, Dauchez played for a few years on the European techno scene as it widened. His music's airs of ex-skinhead and the associated hard edge quickly brought him a reputation for hard music.
- 1997 : Biomechanik (DJ Mix)
- 1999 : Biomechanik 2 (CD1 : DJ Mix, CD2 : original tracks done with other hardcore musicians)
- 2002 : Fighting spirit
- 2003 : Rions noir (roughly "Let Us Laugh Grimly") with the band Palindrome
- 2005 : "Biomechanik 3 The Final Chapter" (DJ Mix)
- "Interview - The Driver fait moins Le Malin". Mowno. Retrieved 2012-01-30.