Pamić with Sparta in 2009
|Full name||Manuel Pamić|
|Date of birth||20 August 1986|
|Place of birth||Žminj, SR Croatia, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|2008–2009||Red Bull Salzburg||11||(0)|
|2013||→ Chievo (loan)||3||(0)|
|2014||→ Siena (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 March 2017 (UTC)
Pamić started his career in the youth ranks of local club NK Žminj, where he stayed until 2004 before moving to NK Istra 1961 at the age of 18. He impressed at the club and became a regular in the Pula squad. His talent was noticed and in 2006 he made a move in NK Rijeka.
Red Bull Salzburg
He played with Rijeka one year producing 9 assists and scoring one goal (claimed to be the "best goal of the season" by the Croatian media) in the match against Zadar before he moved on, due to a direct request of the Salzburg's coach Trapattoni, to the Austrian Red Bull Salzburg in December 2007 for a fee of €1m. When he moved in the Austrian Club Niko Kovač, the captain of Red Bull Salzburg and of the Croatian national football team declared: “I can only congratulate my team on making this signing. Manuel ranks as one of the best talents in this position and he is certain to be considered for the Croatian national team sooner or later. Pamic is highly skilled and is really able to create some pressure down the left side.” With the Austrians he played 6 matches in the first half of the year, and another 4 the second. Concluding his Austrian experience with a total of 11 matches, between League and Cup, producing also 2 assists.
In January 2009 he was loaned to Sparta Prague, a year later Sparta purchased him. With the Czech club Pamić played very well producing many assists, whilst also scoring some goals with powerful shots from distance. With Sparta he collected a total of 162 caps scoring 6 goals.
In the summer transfer window of July 2013 he made a move to the Italian club Chievo. Pamić made his debut for Chievo on 17 August 2013 in an Italian's Cup match against Empoli. He made his debut in the League against Genoa, on 20 October 2013.
He was a very active member of almost all the Croatian youth association football national teams, from Under 16 until the Under 19 youth selection. Pamić has also played with the Croatian national under-21 team, where he made a total of 7 appearances. He has become a regular call up for the Croatian national team, with whom he took part in the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualification. However, he has still not had a debut, under coach Slaven Bilić due to minor legal issues with his Manager and the Croatian HNS, Bilić has also called him for a starting team place in a match against Czech Republic in his native Pula where Pamić did not debut due to an injury, and time after under Igor Štimac, who has called up Pamić for much matches in 2014 FIFA World Cup qualification, but with Štimac has also can't debut due to still other injuries. Štimac had also call him for a lineup place in a friendly match against the Prva HNL- Selection, but Pamić had to postpone the debut, expressing his desire to stay with his pregnant wife. Manuel Pamić has also received a call up from Czech national football team, but has refused staiting: "I'm honored from the Czech call up, and maybe is better for me to play for the Czechs, cause Croatian National team and Coach continues to ignore me, but I must to refuse cause Croatia is my homeland and I love it."
|Red Bull Salzburg|
- MANUEL PAMIĆ POTPISAO ZA ROVINJ‚ nkrovinj.hr, 15 September 2016
- "Video: Manuel Pamić u Salzburgu za rekordnih milijun eura". Index.hr (in Croatian). 4 January 2008. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
- "The champions welcome Pamic!". Red Bull Salzburg official Website. Red Bull Salzburg official Website. 2008-01-04. Retrieved 2013-08-20.
- Novák, Jaromír (21 January 2010). "Fotbalový obránce Pamič bude ve Spartě pokračovat, přichází na přestup". idnes.cz (in Czech). MAFRA a.s. Retrieved 3 October 2012.
- "Manuel Pamić contract signed". AC ChievoVerona. Archived from the original on 23 September 2015. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "Chievo Verona vs. Empoli - 17 agosto 2013 - Soccerway". It.soccerway.com. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "Serie A - Doppio Gila, il Genoa stende il Chievo". Yahoo Eurosport IT. 20 October 2013. Archived from the original on 5 December 2014. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- Ufficiale: Rubin al ChievoVerona e Pamic al Siena Archived 27 January 2014 at the Wayback Machine. (in Italian) A.C. ChievoVerona. 24 January 2014
- "Why Pamic don't play with HNS?" (in Croatian). Index.hr. 2010-03-18. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "No debut for the injured Pamic" (in Croatian). Gol.dnevnik.hr. 2011-02-04. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "Croatia - M. Pamić - Profile with news, career statistics and history - Soccerway". Int.soccerway.com. Retrieved 25 November 2014.
- "Selekcija MAXtv Prve lige u utorak u Kostreni; Elvis Scoria: Želja je da pružimo što bolji otpor" (in Croatian). Sportcom.hr. 2012-11-13. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
- "Pamic may play with Czech National Team". gol.dnevnik.hr (in Croatian). gol.dnevnik.hr. 2010-06-05. Retrieved 2013-08-13.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Manuel Pamić.|