August 3, 1978 |
Ares, A Coruña, Spain
|Years active||1995 – present|
Manuel Ramil (born March 8, 1978 in Ares, A Coruña, Spain) was the keyboardist for the Power metal band WarCry. He is currently working on a new alternative/power metal band called Sauze formed by himself, along with Alberto Ardines, Fernando Mon, and Toni Amboaje. Also known as the ex-keyboardist for the band Torquemada. His influences are Dream Theater, Yngwie Malmsteen, Angra, Symphony X, Kamelot, Ark, and many more.
He remained in the band for almost 6 years, but in September, 2001 he left the band. Also collaborated with some bands like Thánatos, recording diverse Intros for their concerts, and participated with the band Trashnos in the recording of their debut album Tiempo.
In all this time he extended his musical vision, and began to feel specially attracted by bands like Dream Theater, Angra, Symphony X. Two months later, in December 2001 he decided to embark in a Progressive metal project called Fake Intermisión in which he still works on.
- Santa Inquisición (1997)
- El Sello De Los Tiempos (2002)
- Alea Jacta Est (2004)
- ¿Dónde Está La Luz? (2005)
- Directo A La Luz (2006)
- La Quinta Esencia (2006)
Projects and collaborations
- Fake Intermisión (2001–2003)
- Thánatos (Working in concerts)
- Trashnos - Tiempo (2001)
- Name: Manuel Ramil.
- Birthplace: Ares A Coruña, Spain.
- Date Of Birth: March/08/1978.
- Instrument: Keyboard.
- In Sauze: 2008–present.
- Influences: Dream Theater, Yngwie Malmsteen, Symphony X, Kamelot.
- Formations: Sauze, WarCry, Fake Intermisión, Torquemada.
- First CD: Cassette - Yngwie Malmsteen - Odyssey/Whitesnake -1987
- Band: Dream Theater.
- Drink: Beer.
- Food: Italian Food.
- Film: Amadeus.
- Nonmusical Likings: Go To The Movies, Spend Time With His Family, And His 3 Crazy Nephews.
- Song: "The Spirit Carries On" - Dream Theater.
- Concert: Dream Theater Oporto (June 17, 2002)
- Keyboardist: Jordan Rudess