Manuel Vicent (born 1936) is a Spanish writer. He was born in Villavieja, Castellón and studied philosophy and law at the University of Valencia. A prolific author, he has written more than 40 books. He has won several literary prizes, including the Premio Nadal and the Premio Alfaguara, which he won twice.
- 1966: Premio Alfaguara de Novela, for Pascua y naranjas
- 1979: Premio González-Ruano, for No pongas tus sucias manos sobre Mozart
- 1986: Premio Nadal, for Balada de Caín
- 1994: Premio Francisco Cerecedo
- 1999: Premio Alfaguara de Novela, for Son de mar
|This article about a Spanish writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|