Manuel da Silva Rosa
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Manuel Rosa (born 1961) is a PhD candidate in Insular and Atlantic History (XV-XX Centuries) at Azores University and author born in Madalena, on Pico Island, Azores, Portugal. He is an independent researcher and lecturer on the life of Christopher Columbus]. Rosa has published several controversial books and has been featured in Polish documentaries about Columbus. From 2008 to 2018 he worked as an IT analyst at Duke University.
- O Mistério Colombo Revelado, Ésquilo, Portugal, 2006 (ISBN 978-9728605865)
- Unraveling riddles and falsities of Christopher Columbus. His nobility, the location of Natividad, and the Santa Maria’s true fate. e-Spanish Legal History Review, N.º 19 ENERO 2015
- A will without a way. A critical review of how the Christopher Columbus Mayorazgo of 1498 continues to perpetrate a fraud against historians and history. e-Spanish Legal History Review, N.º 21 JUNIO 2015
- Columbus-The Untold Story, Outwater Media Group, New Jersey, 2016 (ISBN 978-0578179315)
- Rosa, Manuel da Silva, 1961- at the Library of Congress Authority control file
- Butler, Karen. "Modern Day Sherlock Holmes Unearths New Evidence; Claims Columbus Was Secret Agent". Duke University. Retrieved 4 February 2015.
- e-Spanish Legal History Review, N.º 21 JUNIO 2015 http://www.iustel.com/v2/revistas/detalle_revista.asp?id_noticia=416163
- e-Spanish Legal History Review, N.º 19 ENERO 2015 - http://www.iustel.com/v2/revistas/detalle_revista.asp?id_noticia=415524
- End of the Enigmatic Christopher Columbus: A Man at Last Emerges to Eradicate the Myth http://www.ancient-origins.net/opinion-guest-authors/end-enigmatic-christopher-columbus-man-last-emerges-eradicate-myth-005934?nopaging=1