Manufacture Modules Technologies
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Wireless, Life Sciences, Biotech, Horology|
|Philippe Fraboulet, CEO|
Manufacture Modules Technologies Sarl is a Swiss company established in Geneva in 2015 and originally specialised in the development and commercialization of "Horological Smartwatch modules", firmware, apps and cloud. Located at Skylab, one of Geneva’s main high-tech hubs, it has lately expanded into the development and manufacturing of "E-Straps" operated with a mobile application. The company offers firmware, a cloud, manufacturing, service and over-the-air facilities for upgrades. The company also offers its own apps, which bear the label “Swiss Made software”.
In July 2016, Union Horlogere Holding and MMT have been spun-out of the Frédérique Constant Group.
Philippe Fraboulet is the new CEO of MMT Swiss Connect.
The initial licensees were Frederique Constant, Alpina and Mondaine. Together, they offer ten different models in designer collections for both women and men. Fullpower creates and manages the circuit design, firmware, smartphone applications (including sleep activity), as well as the cloud Infrastructure. MMT manages the Swiss watch movement development and production as well as licensing and support for the Swiss watch industry.
Manufacture Module Technologies Sarl Fullpower Technologies Inc. 19.99% share was acquired by Union Horlogere Holding BV, giving it 100% of shares in MMT.
- Swissmade Software (February 27, 2015). "Manufacture Modules et Technologies Sarl". Swissmade Software. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- "MMT Swiss Connect Anything Apple can do…". WorldTempus. September 8, 2016. Retrieved September 8, 2016.
- Stephen Pulvirent (September 7, 2016). "MMT Spins Off From Frederique Constant". Hodinkee. Retrieved September 7, 2016.
- Stephen Pulvirent (September 8, 2016). "Business News MMT Spins Off From Frederique Constant As Its Own Combination Smartwatch/Software Company". Hodinkee.
- Stephen Pulvirent (February 26, 2015). "The Swiss Have Finally Started Making Luxury Smartwatches". Bloomberg. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- Sarah Mitroff (February 26, 2015). "Swiss watches are getting smart without sacrificing style". CNET. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- Paul Lamkin (March 19, 2015). "Tag Heuer Signals Start Of Swiss Smartwatch Revolution". Forbes. Retrieved March 20, 2015.
- Chamber of Commerce (September 8, 2016). "Extract MMT". Retrieved September 7, 2016.