Coal Handling Ropeway (supply of coal from Manugur open cast mine to Aswapuram Heavy Water Plant(it also has a colony))
|District||Bhadradri Kothagudem district|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Manuguru is a census town and mandal in Bhadradri Kothagudem district in the Indian state of Telangana. It comes under Mahaboobabad parliamentary constituency and Pinapaka Assembly constituency. Manuguru is an urban area, situated on the banks of Godavari River. Town is famous for Singareni coal mines. Pin code of Manuguru is 507117.
As of 2011[update] India census, Manugur had a population of 72,117. Males constitute 49.7% of the population and females 50.3%. Manugur has an average literacy rate of 65.9%, lower than the national average of 74.04%: male literacy is 71.9%, and female literacy is 59.9%. In Manuguru, 9.5% of the population is under 6 years of age.
The Manuguru town has a good Road and Railway Transport System.
The Manuguru town has good RTC facility.It has a bus depot named with Manuguru. Many buses were provided to Hyderabad, Bhadrachalam, Khammam, Kothagudem, Godavarikhani, Vemulawada, Mahaboobabad, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Guntur, Eluru, Amalapuram, Srikalulam, Kanigiri, Srisailam, Tirupathi. There is bus service, well known for its fast services throughout the state named as TRISHUL.
- Manuguru bus depot is one of the profitable bus depots in the state. RTC buses connect all main towns and cities of Telangana. Along with coal mines, these buses are also one of the reasons for the name 'MANUGURU' to become popular in the state.
The distance from Manuguru to Major cities in state: Hyderabad-345 km, Warangal-180 km, Bhadrachalam-38 km, Kothagudem-70 km and Khammam-130 km, Vijayawada-195 km. coal will transport by roads through lorries to companies like navabharat,and some other industries.....
- Manuguru-Secunderabad Express (17025/26) (Daily) at 09:30PM.
- Kakatiya Fast Passenger (57625/26) (Daily) at 10:15PM from Manuguru to Secunderabad.
- Manuguru-Kazipet passenger (57657/58)(Daily) at 06:30AM.
- Manuguru railway station is 6 km away from the main town and is terminus of a Broad gauge branchline. Only one passenger train did its services to Secunderabad until 2009. In the year 2010 the number of trains commuting here is increased to 4. Electrification of this route was done in February 2008.
manuguru station manager : Mr Jagadeep Kumar Bhatiya
ph no: 7702523613
manuguru station ph no: 8790994087
manuguru railway station also has passenger reservation system(PRS)
Timings: 08am to 12am (week days) 04pm to 06pm (week days)
08am to 02pm (only on Sunday)
Heavy Water Plant- one and only in Telangana- produced water is used in Nucledistrict and one of the important coal seams bore his name. The Hyderabad (Deccan) Company Limited incorporated in England acquired mining rights in 1886 to exploit coal found in Yellandu area. The present Company was incorporated on 23 December 1920 under the Hyderabad Companies Act as a public limited company with the name 'The Singareni Collieries Company Limited' (SCCL). It acquired all the assets and liabilities of the Hyderabad (Deccan) Co. Ltd. Best & Co., acted as Secretaries and Selling Agents. The State of Hyderabad purchased majority shares of the Company in 1945. From 1945 to 1949, the Hyderabad Construction Co., Ltd., was acting as Managing Agent. In 1949 this function was entrusted to Industrial Trust Fund by the then Government of Hyderabad. The controlling interest of the Company devolved on the Government of Andhra Pradesh in 1956 pursuant to the reorganization of States.
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
3.knowledge of Naga vinod Gutha.
- Heavy Water Plant
- Heavy Water Plant at Manuguru
- Nuclear Knowledge Management - Heavy Water Plant at Manuguru