Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up manus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manus may refer to:
- Manus Province, in Papua New Guinea
- Manus Island, region of Manus Province
- Manus languages, a subgroup of the Eastern Admiralty Islands languages
- Manus marriage, a type of marriage during Roman times
- Manus (anatomy), the zoological term for the distal portion of the forelimb of an animal (including the human hand)
- Manus Plate, a tiny tectonic plate located northeast of New Guinea
- Willard Manus (born 1930), an American novelist
- Max Manus (1914–1996), a Norwegian resistance fighter during World War II
- Manus Boonjumnong (born 1980), a Thai Olympic medalist
- Dirk Manus, fictional smuggler among human characters of The Transformers franchise
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.