From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up manus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manus may refer to:
- Manus Province, in Papua New Guinea
- Manus Island, region of Manus Province
- Manus languages, a subgroup of the Eastern Admiralty Islands languages
- Manus marriage, a type of marriage during Roman times
- Manus (anatomy), the zoological term for the distal portion of the forelimb of an animal (including the human hand)
- Manus Plate, a tiny tectonic plate located northeast of New Guinea
- Willard Manus (born 1930), an American novelist
- Max Manus (1914–1996), a Norwegian resistance fighter during World War II
- Manus Boonjumnong (born 1980), a Thai Olympic medalist
- Dirk Manus, fictional smuggler among human characters of The Transformers franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.