Chhillar in 2018
|Education||St. Thomas' School|
|Alma mater||Bhagat Phool Singh Medical College Sonipat|
|Height||1.7 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Title||Femina Miss Haryana 2017|
Femina Miss India 2017
Miss World 2017
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Fbb Campus Princess 2017|
Femina Miss Haryana 2017
Femina Miss India 2017
Miss World 2017
Manushi Chhillar (born 14 May 1997) is an Indian model and the winner of the Miss World 2017 pageant. She represented the state of Haryana at the Femina Miss India 2017 pageant in which she won. Chhillar is the sixth representative from India to win the Miss World pageant. She is the brand ambassador for various brands, including Club Factory and Malabar Gold and Diamonds, one of the world's largest retail jewellery groups. Chhillar was voted as the 'Times Most Desirable Woman of India' in 2018.
Early life and education
Chhillar was born on 14 May 1997 into a Haryanvi family in Jhajjar, Haryana. Her father, Dr. Mitra Basu Chhillar, is a scientist at Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), while her mother, Dr. Neelam Chhillar, is an associate professor and departmental head of neurochemistry at the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences.
Chhillar studied at St. Thomas' School in New Delhi and was all India CBSE topper in English subject in class 12. She cleared the All India Pre Medical Test in her first attempt and is pursuing a medical degree (MBBS) at the Bhagat Phool Singh Medical College in Sonipat. She is a trained Kuchipudi dancer, and has trained under legendary dancers Raja and Radha Reddy and Kaushalya Reddy. Chhillar has also attended the National School of Drama.
Chhillar's journey in pageantry began with Fbb Campus Princess 2017, where she was crowned as one of the finalists from All India Institute of Medical Sciences during her college (Pulse) fest in December 2016. Thereafter, she went on to win the title of fbb Femina Miss India Haryana in April 2017. Chhillar represented the state of Haryana in annual Femina Miss India competition and was crowned Femina Miss India 2017 in the finale held on 25 June 2017. During the competition, Chhillar was crowned Miss Photogenic, and went on to win the competition as well, earning the right to represent India at the Miss World 2017 competition.
Miss World 2017
Chhillar represented India at Miss World 2017, where she became a semifinalist in the Top Model, People's Choice, and Multimedia competitions, and was the winner of the Head-to-Head Challenge from Group Nine and co-winner of the Beauty with a Purpose competition. She is fourth Beauty with a Purpose winner at Miss World from India. She won the competition after stating that the job of a mother is the one that deserves the highest salary. Chhillar's Beauty with a Purpose project was Project Shakti. The campaign's goal is to spread awareness about menstrual hygiene. She visited about 20 villages for the project and treated over 5,000 women.
On 18 November 2017, Chhillar was crowned Miss World 2017 by outgoing titleholder Miss World 2016 Stephanie Del Valle from Puerto Rico in the finals in Sanya, China. She became the sixth Indian woman to win the crown, and the first since Priyanka Chopra won Miss World 2000.
Reign as Miss World
As Miss World 2017, Chhillar returned to India on 26 November, where she was greeted by a large crowd. A homecoming press conference was arranged for Chhillar at St Regis Hotel, Mumbai. She was one of the celebrity speakers at the 2017 Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Hyderabad. Chhillar was announced as the brand ambassador for Anaemia Free Haryana. Her Beauty with a Purpose campaign, 'Project Shakti' was given government aid of ₹18 crore (approximately $2.8 million), ensuring free availability of sanitary napkins for all girls in the government schools of Haryana by Chief Minister of the state Manohar Lal Khattar. She was honoured with the Special Achievement Award at the 2017 CNN-IBN Indian of the Year Awards for winning Miss World. She was also India's top trending personality on Google search in 2017. She received Proud Maker of India award at Six Sigma Healthcare Leadership Summit 2017 in New Delhi. She was also guest speaker at the 10th C4IO by Hewlett-Packard Enterprise at Pushkar.
She made a debut in 2018 edition of annual celebrity calendar by leading Indian fashion photographer Dabboo Ratnani. She made an appearance in special show Super Nights With Padman to promote her Beauty with a purpose project on menstrual hygiene in association with Akshay Kumar's Pad Man (film). She graced the covers of Cosmopolitan (magazine) India mag February 2018 edition, Grazia India, March 2018 edition, L'Officiel India April 2018 edition and an Indonesian lifestyle magazine HighEnd
After her homecoming ceremony, Chhillar's first visit was to London along with Julia Morley, the Chairman and CEO of Miss World. They joined the royal honouring ceremony of Marsha Rae Ratcliff OBE, the Past Master of The Worshipful Company of Carmen. The ceremony took place at the historic landmark of Trinity House directly opposite to the Tower of London. Chhillar met and interacted with Caroline Ratcliff, the mother-in-law of Marsha Rae Ratcliff. At the ceremony, Chhillar also met Princess Michael of Kent, a member of the British Royal Family. During her stay in the United Kingdom, Chhillar visited the Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio in Leavesden, where all the eight movies of the Harry Potter film series was filmed.
Chhillar returned to India and attended the launch event of Audi Q5 cars held in Delhi. Later, she reached the Bennett University in Greater Noida and interacted with its faculty. In a session organised by the University, she answered the questions put forward by the students. She also joined them in a game of badminton and basketball.
In February 2018, she started the first leg of her Beauty With A Purpose tour with Miss World 2017 continental winners - Magline Jeruto (Africa), Ha Eun Kim (Asia), Annie Evans (Oceania), Stephanie Hill (Europe), Solange Sinclair (Caribbean), Andrea Meza (Americas) and Miss World 2016 Stephanie Del Valle at the 1st global edition of 'Feminine Hygiene Awareness' campaign in Hyderabad in collaboration with Government of Telangana. They continued the campaign at Kolkata, where Bengal Chamber of Commerce and Industry hosted a special adda session on Feminine Hygiene in association with Miss World Beauty With a Purpose world tour team. They visited "New Light" NGO in slum area of Kolkata and also learnt to make low cost biodegradable sanitary pads at the Jute Industries Research Association. The team further worked on spreading awareness about menstruation and ensuring the availability of sanitary pads in rural areas. They joined hands with Aakar Innovations, an NGO that works on the same issue, to create more low cost, biodegradable sanitary napkins. She also visited Mumbai's Dharavi slum for 'Save the Girl Child' event.
Manushi, along with the Miss World team, also met Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu, the Vice-President of India, and Sushma Swaraj, Minister of External Affairs, to discuss her beauty with a purpose project. She visited Indian cities Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Delhi for her 42-day beauty with a purpose tour. Chhillar then reached Hong Kong city and was later invited by China Central Television to star in the biggest live event Chinese New Year's Gala at China. The Miss World team landed in Indonesia in continuation with the humanitarian tour. During her stay in Indonesia, Manushi visited The Golden Bridge, a Beauty with a Purpose project which was completed by Miss Indonesia 2014, Maria Rahajeng, participated in humanitarian activities and also crowned Miss Indonesia 2018, the representative of Indonesia for Miss World 2018.
After this, Chhillar along with the Miss World team landed in the British Virgin Islands. They met the governor of British Virgin Islands and worked to raise funds for the beauty with the purpose project of Miss British Virgin Islands 2017, Helina Hewlet. They were physically involved in the cleaning campaign of Eslyn Henley Richiez School, the only school for differently abled children in British Virgin Islands territory which was destroyed by Hurricane Maria and raised money for its restoration.
Her next stop was the USA, where she was a presenter and performer for a 16-hour TV show on channel ABC, the 44th Variety Children's Charity Telethon held at Iowa. They raised $3.76 million in association with Variety Telethon team for the annual fundraiser which donates its proceeds to underprivileged children. She was felicitated at South Asian Women Empowerment gala held on International Women's Day in New York along with other women achievers and also joined as a presenter for "South Asian Empowerment Awards". The first part of her beauty with a purpose tour ended with her United States visit. After returning to India, she was one of the guest speakers at The Economic Times Women's Forum 2018.
In April 2018, she was announced as the brand ambassador for one of the world's largest retail jewellery groups Malabar Gold and Diamonds. She was also featured in a television commercial for Malabar Gold and Diamonds beside the Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor.
Manushi reached Brazil in continuation of her humanitarian tour. She visited the Government Palace in the State of São Paulo, where she was welcomed by First Lady of the State, Professor Lucia Franca. She discussed various social projects supported by the state of São Paulo with Manushi. Chhillar, along with Gabrielle Vilela, Miss World Brazil 2017, initiated an awareness program to prevent and fight against leprosy. According to Chhillar, the aim was to teach people about the early signs of the disease and the ways to seek treatment. She also met and interacted with the children from the APAE, an organization that primarily works towards the welfare of children suffering from Down Syndrome.
She attended the Charity Gala arranged by APAE and gave a presentation on behalf of the organization to the Governor Of the Federal District Of Brasília, Rodrigo Rollemberg. She highlighted the works done by the organization and requested the Governor to help build a new third floor to the APAE building, so that all the children with Down Syndrome in the state could be helped. Manushi walked the ramp with one of the students suffering from Down Syndrome during the event.
On 1 May 2018, Manushi landed in the Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila, Philippines, where she was welcomed by Arnold L. Vegafria, the National Director of Miss World Philippines. She was then joined by Laura Lehmann, Miss World Philippines 2017 and Rohit Khandelwal for the press presentation and inauguration of the Mister World 2019 contest to be held in the Philippines. Chhillar and Khandelwal were invited by the CNN Philippines broadcast channel for an interview.
At the World Menstrual Hygiene Day on 28 May, Chhillar joined hundreds of women in a 3 km walk through the streets of Delhi, to create social awareness. The walk was organised by sustainable sanitary pad manufacturers 'Aakar', in association with the Municipal Corporation of Delhi. On 3 July, thousands of cyclists made it to the streets of Delhi celebrating the World Bicycle Day. Chhillar stood along with the Vice President of India, Venkaiah Naidu and Minister of Science and Technology, Harsh Vardhan as they waved the flag at the starting line.
Chhillar reached New Zealand as part of the Beauty with a Purpose campaign. She landed in the Auckland International Airport and was welcomed by Māori tribal dancers. Chhilar, along with the Miss World team reached Ronald McDonald House in Auckland, a non-profit organization that aids support for children suffering from illness. She joined the volunteers at the charity house for a 'Kids Cook In'.
At the Miss India 2018 sub contest ceremony, Manushi was felicitated with the 'Pride of India' award at the Renaissance Mumbai Convention Center Hotel. She was named as a judge for the Femina Miss India 2018 contest. She crowned her national successor, Anukreethy Vas at the end of the event.
She was featured in a television commercial alongside the Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh for Club Factory, one of India's largest e-commerce brand. She attended the launch event of Club Factory at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai.
Manushi reached South Africa to take her project on menstrual hygiene forward. During the first day of the visit, she along with the Miss World team visited the Metro Radio in Johannesburg to commemorate the Nelson Mandela cenetary celebrations. As a result of Manushi Chhillar's Beauty With A Purpose Project on feminine hygiene, machines that manufacture low cost and compostable sanitary pads were installed in Nelson Mandela's birthplace Mvezo. The President of South Africa, Cyril Ramaphosa, led the official ceremony of unveiling the first Sanitary Pads Unit, on 18 July 2018, which marked the 100th birth anniversary of Nelson Mandela. Chhillar, along with Miss World 2014, Rolene Strauss, inaugurated the first sanitary pad manufacturing unit set up by them in South Africa. Chhillar, overwhelmed by the success of her project said,
“Witnessing my project cross continents in such a short period of time is like a dream come true!
Nelson Mandela said that poor Menstrual hygiene was one of the three reasons why girls were facing inequality as compared to boys. It was an honour to inaugurate the first sanitary pad manufacturing unit set up by us in South Africa”
Apart from the launch of the sanitary pad unit, Mandela's birthday was celebrated by handing out more than 200 blankets and winter hats to the elderly at the newly opened 'Nosekeni Nongaphi Health Center'. The Miss World team also donated 100 bicycles to school children in Mvezo, Mandela's home village.
Chhillar reached London and took an inter-city rail journey from Euston railway station to the Birmingham International, to meet the contestants of Miss England 2018. She joined Stephanie Hill, Miss World Europe 2017 for the presentation of £15,000 raised by the charity projects of Miss England contestants. It was donated to the Mid Derbyshire Riding School for the disabled. Chhillar and Hill also met the Lord Mayor of Liverpool, Christine Banks. Later, they joined thousands of sailing fans to witness the climax of Clipper Round the World Yacht Race. The race was won by the team 'Sanya Serenity Coast' led by Wendy Tuck.
Chhillar suffered a leg injury and was unable to perform her duties. During her recovery, she celebrated Raksha Bandhan, an Indian festival dedicated to honor the bond between a brother and sister. After recovering from her leg injury, Chhillar landed in Los Angeles, California, United States for a vacation with her grandparents. Manushi along with the Miss World team were invited to the sets of Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Chhillar reached Sri Lanka and had the opportunity to meet John Amaratunga, the Minister of Tourism Development of Sri Lanka. She later visited the Philippines for the second time to attend the coronation event of Miss World Philippines 2018, as one of the judges. She reached France to attend the presentation event of 'Beauty with a Purpose' documentary at the resort town of Cannes in the French Riviera. Chhillar then landed in Sanya, China and was a member of the jury in Miss China World 2018. She inaugurated the 'Haryana Film Policy' in the Indian city of Gurgaon, along with the Chief Minister of Haryana, Manohar Lal Khattar. She attended the Belgium King's Day celebration gala, which was organized to showcase the fashion and music of Belgium.
Manushi Chhillar crowned her successor Vanessa Ponce of Mexico at the end of Miss World 2018 pageant which took place in Sanya, China on 8 December 2018. She donned a Sabyasachi lehenga during her final night as Miss World.
|2017||CNN-IBN Indian of the Year Awards||Special Achievement Award||Won|||
|Six Sigma Healthcare Leadership Summit||Proud-maker of India||Won|||
|2018||South Asian Women Empowerment Gala||Women Empowerment Award||Won|||
|Femina Miss India 2018||Special Achievement||Won|||
|2018||Times Most Desirable Woman||Indiatimes|||
- "Manushi Chhillar's incredible journey from Campus Princess to Miss World". The Times of India. 20 November 2017. Retrieved 6 January 2018.
- Das, Tina (14 May 2018). "Four times birthday girl Manushi Chhillar won our hearts". India Today. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- "CM Khattar, ministers laud Manushi Chhillar; native village erupts in joy". The Indian Express. 19 November 2017.
- Sura, Ajay (20 November 2017). "Jatt Sabha condemns Shashi Tharoor for his tweet on Manushi Chillar". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- Singh, Swati (25 November 2017). "Haryana girl brings back the coveted 'blue crown' to India". The Sunday Guardian. Indo-Asian News Service (IANS). Archived from the original on 8 December 2017. Retrieved 8 December 2017.
- "DRDO, friends and family celebrate Manushi Chillar's Miss India victory". The Times of India. 6 July 2017.
- "All you need to know about Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar". India Today. 18 November 2017.
- "WATCH: This old video of Miss World Manushi Chhillar after clearing the medical exam is going viral now". The Indian Express. 22 November 2017. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- "Femina Miss India World 2017: Haryana girl Manushi Chhillar walks away with crown, title". Firstpost. 25 June 2017.
- "Haryana girl Manushi Chhillar is Femina Miss India World 2017". Hindustan Times. 25 June 2017. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- "5 unknown facts about Miss India Haryana 2017". The Times of India. 17 April 2017. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- "Haryana is a state of farmers and fighters: Manushi Chhillar". The Times of India. 8 June 2017.
- "Manushi Chhillar – India's Hope at Miss World 2017". Fashion Oomph!. 13 October 2017.
- "Leaving Behind 29 Contestants, Haryana Girl Manushi Chhillar Wins 54th Femina Miss India Title". The Times of India. 26 June 2017.
- "Manushi Chhillar from Haryana wins the title of Miss India 2017". Yahoo! News. 26 June 2017.
- "My idol is Reita Faria: Miss India World Winner Manushi chhillar". Eastern Mirror. 28 June 2017.
- "Manushi Chhillar from Haryana wins the title of Miss India 2017". India Today. 25 June 2017.
- "Miss India World 2017 Manushi Chhillar on her mission". Gulf News. 2 July 2017. Retrieved 2 July 2017.
- "I am going to make sure that the world remembers India: Manushi Chhillar". The Times of India. 22 October 2017.
- Ranjan, Richa (18 November 2017). "Manushi Chhillar crowned as Miss World 2017". Femina.
- "India's Manushi Chillar crowned 'Miss World 2017'". India TV. Retrieved 18 November 2017.
- "Miss World 2017: Top 20 finalists of Beauty With A Purpose Fast Track". The Great Pageant Community. 13 November 2017.
- "Miss World 2017: Top 30 of Top Model Fast Track". The Great Pageant Community. 11 November 2017.
- "Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar Returns To India, Gets A Warm Welcome At The Airport". The Times of India. 26 November 2017.
- "Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar's Press Meet in Mumbai". Free Press Journal. 28 November 2017.
- "Miss World Manushi Chhillar at Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2017". The Indian Express. 29 November 2017.
- "Manushi Chhillar to be ambassador of 'Anaemia Free Haryana' drive". United News of India. 1 December 2017.
- "Haryana CM Khattar, with Manushi Chhillar, announces free sanitary napkins in schools". India Today. 30 November 2017.
- "Virat Kohli named CNN-NEWS18 Indian of the Year; says, 'Would love for cricket to be Olympic sport'". First Post. 30 November 2017.
- Joshi, Sonam (13 December 2017). "Manushi Chhillar was India's top trending personality of 2017 on Google". The Times of India.
- "Manushi Chhillar awarded with Proud Maker of India Award". The Times of India. 23 December 2017.
- "मिस वर्ल्ड मानुषी छिल्लर जयपुर आईं (Miss World Manushi Chhillar in Jaipur)". Dainik Bhaskar (in Hindi). 10 February 2018.
- "Daboo Ratnani calendar 2018: Miss World Manushi Chhillar's debut and a gorgeous Aishwarya Rai. See teasers". Hindustan Times. 17 January 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar in 'Super Nights with Padman'". The Times of India. 15 January 2018.
- "Miss World Manushi Chhillar sizzles on Cosmo cover—Check pics". Zee News. 12 February 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar's Grazia photoshoot earns wows". The Statesman. 3 March 2018.
- "Slaying yet again, Miss World Manushi Chhillar on this magazine cover is a treat for sore eyes". Times Now. 3 April 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar on the cover of Indonesian magazine". The Times of India. 4 April 2018.
- Company Check: Miss World Group. Retrieved 25 May 2018
- "Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar In London". The Times of India. 9 December 2017.
- "Manushi Chhillar dazzles VIP guests at a Private Dinner in London". Miss World. 10 December 2017.
- "Here's proof that Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar is a Harry Potter fan". Architectural Digest. 30 November 2017.
- "Manushi Chhillar at the Audi Q5 launch party". IB Times. 18 January 2018.
- Sharma, Riya (23 January 2018). "Manushi Chhillar gets nostalgic at Bennet University". The Times of India. Retrieved 24 December 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar at Bennett University and launch party of Audi Q5". The Statesman. 18 January 2018.
- "Miss World Manushi Chhillar visits the Bennett University". beautypageants.in. 18 January 2018.
- "Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar visits Bennett University". The Times of India. 18 January 2018. Retrieved 24 December 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar begins beauty with purpose tour in Hyderabad". The Times of India. 2 February 2018.
- "Miss World Manushi Chhillar visits Kolkata for menstrual hygiene awareness campaign". The Times of India. 5 February 2018.
- "Education is a must". The Hindu. 10 February 2018.
- "It's unfortunate that so many people aren't aware of basic hygienic practices: Manushi Chhillar". The Times of India. 7 February 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar spreads menstrual hygiene awareness on 'Beauty with a Purpose' tour". The Indian Express. 7 February 2018.
- "In pictures: Miss World Manushi Chhillar visit Mumbai's Dharavi slum for save girl child event". Free Press Journal. 7 February 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar is touring India with the Miss World team to raise awareness about feminine hygiene". India Today. 6 February 2018.
- "Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar Exploring Hong Kong City". The Times of India. 24 November 2017. Retrieved 17 October 2018.
- "After China, Manushi Chhillar reaches Indonesia for her Beauty with a Purpose tour". India Today. 6 February 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar talks about her journey of crowning Miss Indonesia 2018". India Today. 26 February 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar arrives in British Virgin Islands". The Times of India. 26 February 2018.
- "Miss World Team clear Eslyn Henley Richiez School site for its reconstruction". Miss World Org. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- Goel, Ishita (6 March 2018). "Manushi Chhillar's Western and Indian takes on pastel pinks are summer inspirations". The Indian Express. Retrieved 24 December 2018.
- "3.76 million USD raised at 44th Annual Variety Telethon!". Miss World Org. Retrieved 5 March 2018.
- "Happy International Women's Day!". Miss World Org. Retrieved 13 March 2018.
- "Miss World Manushi Chhillar presents South Asian Empowerment Awards". The Indian Panorama. 16 March 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar's BWAP 2018 Tour in a nutshell". Beauty Pageants Indiatimes. 11 March 2018.
- "ET Women's Forum: Miss World 2017, Manushi Chhillar, says women must take risks, and make their own decisions". The Economic Times. 16 March 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar Announced The Brand Ambassador of Malabar Gold And Diamonds". Silverscreen. 5 April 2018.
- "Miss World Manushi Chhillar joins Kareena Kapoor Khan for first brand endorsement". Free Press Journal. 6 April 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar visits a street spice shop in Brazil, says it 'reminds her of home'". Times Now. 30 April 2018.
- "Brazil parliament honored Manushi Chhillar, Miss World of 2017". Dailyhunt. 22 April 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar honoured by the Parliament of Brazil". The Times of India. 21 April 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar's Brazil trip". The Times of India. 18 April 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar walks the ramp alongside person with Down Syndrome". India Today. 22 April 2018.
- "Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar arrives in PHL, thanks fans for warm welcome". GMA News. 1 May 2018.
- "Mr World to be held in the Philippines in January 2019". Global Beauties. 2 May 2018. Retrieved 2 May 2018.
- "Miss & Mr World interviewed on CNN". Miss World. 3 May 2018.
- "Miss World Manushi Chhillar in the Most Desirable Woman of 2017". Times of India. 17 May 2018.
- "Miss World launches World Menstrual Hygiene Day". Miss World. 28 May 2018.
- "World Menstrual Hygiene Day: Miss World Manushi meets NTMC students". The Times of India. 29 May 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar interacts with students on Menstrual Hygiene Day". Press Trust of India. 28 May 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar attends the World Bicycle Day event". The Times of India. 3 June 2018.
- "Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu, Miss World Manushi Chillar attend "World Bicycle Day"". ANI. 3 June 2018.
- "Miss World to arrive in Aotearoa today". Māori Television. 11 June 2018.
- "Miss World welcomed by Maori". Miss World. 11 June 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar at the Ronald McDonald House Auckland". The Times of India. 12 June 2018.
- "Miss World, Manushi Chhillar prepares for a "Kids Cook In"". Miss World. 12 June 2018.
- "Miss India 2018: Pride of India Awards". The Times of India. 18 June 2018.
- "Tamil Nadu's Anukreethy Vas Crowned 'Miss India World 2018'". Indiawest. 21 June 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar: Great experience working with Ranveer Singh". Free Press Journal. 6 July 2018.
- "Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar at the launch of Club Factory". The Times of India. 6 July 2018.
- "South Africa welcomes Manushi Chhillar, Miss World 2017". The Times of India. 17 July 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar's style is impossibly chic. These 8 outfits from her South Africa tour confirm it". Hindustan Times. 19 July 2018.
- "Miss World 2017, Manushi Chhillar's tribute to Nelson Mandela". India Today. 19 July 2018.
- "Manushi Chillar Achieved A Milestone By Launching Her First Sanitary Pad Unit In South Africa". 19 July 2018.
- "Mandela Day: President Ramaphosa opens clinic at Mandela's birthplace". IOL News. 18 July 2018.
- "Miss World hands out 200 blankets to elderly citizens of Mveso". Miss World News. 18 July 2018.
- Khandelwal, Priyasha (19 July 2018). "Manushi Chillar's project on menstrual hygiene in South Africa".
- "Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar's London Diary". The Times of India. 27 July 2018.
- "Miss World presents £15,000 to Mid Derbyshire Riding School for the Disabled". 27 July 2018.
- "Miss World Manushi Chhillar's photos from her London diaries". Times Now. 29 July 2018.
- "Miss World & Miss World Europe at 2018 Clipper Round The World Yacht Race". Miss World. 29 July 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar goes without make-up in her new photo". India Today. 28 August 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar celebrates Raksha Bandhan 2018 with broken leg". India Today. 26 August 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar jets off to Los Angeles looking chic like never before". India Today. 17 September 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar Slays in Cherry Red Printed Dress While Vacationing in California". 19 September 2018.
- "Miss World Manushi Chillar Visits the Sets of Ellen DeGeneres Show". Republic World. 21 September 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar meets Sri Lankan Tourism Minister, John Amaratunga". The Times of India. 1 October 2018.
- Guzman Caparas, Celso de (9 October 2018). "Davao beauty crowned 2018 Miss World Philippines". The Philippine Star.
- "Manushi Chhillar glams up Cannes in pink off-shoulder gown". India Today. 16 October 2018.
- "Manushi Chhillar is ravishing in thigh slit gown in China". 21 October 2018.
- Kaushik, Divya (29 October 2018). "Manushi Chhillar supports boost for Haryana's film industry in Gurgaon". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 November 2018.
- "In Pics: Manushi Chhillar inaugurates Haryana Film Policy". The Times of India. 29 October 2018.
- "Belgian King's Day Celebrated Amidst a Fusion of Music and Fashion". Mumbai Live. 16 November 2018.
- "Miss World Manushi Chillar at the Belgium King's Birthday Celebration". 16 November 2018.
- "Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar is ready for new adventures. Her family cannot keep calm". India Today. 11 December 2018.
- Philip, Benson (7 December 2018). "Manushi Chhillar to wear Sabyasachi creation at Miss World finale". Times of India.
- Panwar, Sanya (9 December 2018). "Manushi Chhillar stuns in black Sabyasachi lehenga at Miss World 2018". Hindustan Times.
- "Manushi Chhillar recognised for 'Special Achievement' at CNN IBN Indian of the Year 2017 Awards". The Indian Express. Retrieved 3 February 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Manushi Chhillar.|
|Awards and achievements|
Stephanie Del Valle
| Miss World
| Beauty with a Purpose
| Femina Miss India
| Femina Miss Haryana