Many Peaks, Queensland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nanandu Post Office opened by August 1907, was renamed Many Peaks in 1908 and closed in 1977.
Many Peaks has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- Kroombit Tops National Park
- Lake Awoonga
- Beautiful Betsy
- Cania Gorge National Park
- "Many Peaks (entry 20861)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- "Glassford Creek Smelter Sites (entry 602389)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
- University of Queensland: Queensland Places: Many Peaks
- The Boyne Valley, Queensland, Australia
- Map of The Boyne Valley
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|