Many Peaks, Queensland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Grand Hotel in Many Peaks, 2017
Nanandu Post Office opened by August 1907, was renamed Many Peaks in 1908 and closed in 1977.
Many Peaks has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- Kroombit Tops National Park
- Lake Awoonga
- Beautiful Betsy
- Cania Gorge National Park
- "Many Peaks (entry 20861)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- "Glassford Creek Smelter Sites (entry 602389)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 8 July 2013.
Media related to Many Peaks, Queensland at Wikimedia Commons
- University of Queensland: Queensland Places: Many Peaks
- The Boyne Valley, Queensland, Australia
- Map of The Boyne Valley
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|