From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manzanares may refer to:
- Francisco Antonio Manzanares, American businessman
- Marina Manzanares Monjarás, Salvadoran political activist
- César Vidal Manzanares, Spanish historian and author
- Manzanares (river), flowing through Madrid
- Manzanares Park, near Madrid
- Estadio Manzanares, stadium in Madrid
- Manzanares, Ciudad Real, municipality in Ciudad Real Province
- Hoyo de Manzanares, municipality in Madrid Province
- Manzanares el Real, town in Madrid Province
- Manzanares, Caldas, town and municipality in the Colombian Department of Caldas
- Manzanares District, Concepción Province, Peru
- Manzanares River (South America), Cumaná, Venezuela
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manzanares.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.