From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manzanares may refer to:
- Manzanares (river), flowing through Madrid
- Manzanares Park (near Madrid)
- Estadio Manzanares (in Madrid)
- Manzanares, Ciudad Real - a municipality in Ciudad Real Province
- Hoyo de Manzanares - municipality in Madrid Province
- Manzanares el Real - town in Madrid Province
- Manzanares, Caldas - town and municipality in the Colombian Department of Caldas
- Manzanares District Concepción Province, Peru
- Francisco Antonio Manzanares, American businessman
- Marina Manzanares Monjarás, political activist in El Salvador
- César Vidal Manzanares, historian, author from Spain
- Ben Manzanares, American Artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manzanares.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.