|Look up منزل in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Manzel may refer to:
- Pain Zoghal Manzel, a village in Chapakrud Rural District
- Halaleh-ye Manzel, village in Shahid Modarres Rural District
- Manzel Darreh, a village in Chahardangeh Rural District
Arts and entertainment
- Al-Manzel Raqam 13 (Arabic: المنزل رقم 13, House No. 13), a 1952 Egyptian mystery/crime film
- Manzel (band)
- Dagmar Manzel (born 1958), German actress
- Ludwig Manzel (1858–1936), German sculptor, painter and graphic artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Manzel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.