The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Labels||Velvet Blue Music|
Heather Bray Heywood
Josh Dooley formed Map in 2000, recording two EPs, Teaching Turtles to Fly, and Eastern Skies, Western Eyes.
Map released their first full-length record, Secrets By The Highway, in 2003.
In the summer of 2004, Map released their second full-length record, Think Like An Owner. This album was his first record backed by his current band line-up, consisting of Loop (bass), Heather Bray (guitar, voice) and Ben Heywood (drums).
Map released their third EP, San Francisco in the 90s, with more additions to their band line-up, consisting of Paul Akers (keyboards) and Trevor Monks (drums). This album gives tribute to late-80s Brit pop and mid-60s American jangle rock.[according to whom?]
- Secrets By the Highway (2003, Velvet Blue Music)
- Think Like an Owner (2004, Velvet Blue Music)
- Speechless (2009, Velvet Blue Music)
- Pistols & Pearls (2010, Independent)
- Loneliness is Dangerous (2011, Independent)
- Teaching Turtles To Fly (2000, Velvet Blue Music)
- Eastern Skies, Western Eyes (2001, Velvet Blue Music)
- San Francisco in the 90's (2006, Velvet Blue Music)
Singles (7-inch vinyl)
- A Monk With a Gun (2005, Velvet Blue Music)
- Friends Who Play Guitar (2006, ClerestoryAV) Map/Gary Murray split single