Maple leaf (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A maple leaf is the leaf of the maple tree.
Maple leaf may also refer to:
As an emblem of Canada:
- A stylized maple leaf used as one of the national symbols of Canada
- The Flag of Canada, which contains a red maple leaf
- Canadian Gold Maple Leaf, a gold bullion coin produced by the Royal Canadian Mint
- Canadian Silver Maple Leaf, a silver bullion coin produced by the Royal Canadian Mint
- Maple Leaf (shipwreck), a historic shipwreck in Jacksonville, Florida
- Maple Leaf Bar, a night club in New Orleans
- Maple Leaf Foods, a Canadian meat packer
- Maple Leaf (train), a passenger service operated by Amtrak and Via Rail between New York City and Toronto, Ontario
- "Maple Leaf Rag", a ragtime piece by Scott Joplin
In ice hockey:
- Toronto Maple Leafs, a National Hockey League team, based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Lethbridge Maple Leafs, a men's senior ice hockey team
- St. John's Maple Leafs, an American Hockey League team, later relocated and renamed the Toronto Marlies
- Verdun Maple Leafs (ice hockey), a defunct Quebec Major Junior Hockey League team
- Victoria Maple Leafs, a Western Hockey League team
- Toronto Maple Leafs (semi-pro baseball), an Intercounty Baseball League team
- Toronto Maple Leafs (International League), a former AAA minor league baseball team
In other sports:
- Notre-Dame-de-Grace Maple Leafs, a defunct Canadian junior football team
- Maple Leaf (schooner), a tall ship operated on Canada's west coast.
- Maple Leaf (aircraft), A world record setting Wright-Bellanca aircraft from the 1920s also known as the "Columbia".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.