Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up mapper in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mapper may refer to:
- MAPPER, a Fourth-generation programming language originally sold by Sperry Corporation (now Unisys)
- Mapper(2), a biological database
- DataMapper, a software library written in the Ruby language
- Device mapper, handler for Linux
- Data mapper pattern, a software engineering architectural term
- Global Mapper, a Global Information System software package developed by Blue Marble Geographics that runs on Microsoft Windows
- Memory management controller, a chip that handles bank switching on certain NES cartridges, or the part of an emulator that emulates a Memory Management Controller
- Moo Mapper, an editor for the IPL file format. It has been developed for the purpose of modifying maps in recent Grand Theft Auto series games for the PC
- Object-relational mapping, a computer science programming technique
- Port mapper, maps program to web address
- Semantic mapper, maps between namespaces
- Level designer, a person who designs levels for video games
- mapper orientation, One of the psychological traits proposed in mapper/packer theory, the opposite trait of the psychology trait "Packer"
- Moon Mineralogy Mapper, one of two instruments that NASA contributed to India's first mission to the Moon, Chandrayaan-1, launched October 22, 2008
- Thematic Mapper, one of the Earth observing sensors introduced in the Landsat program
- Wisconsin H-Alpha Mapper, a custom-built 0.6 metres (24 in) telescope operated by the University of Wisconsin–Madison, used to study the Helium-alpha ions of the warm ionized medium
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mapper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.