(Redirected from Maps (application))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Maps is the plural of map, a visual representation of an area.
Maps or MAPS may also refer to:
- Madras Atomic Power Station
- Mail Abuse Prevention System, an organisation that provides anti-spam support
- Monitoring Avian Populations and Survivorship program
- Marketing and Planning Systems (MaPS), a Millward Brown Company
- Metropolitan Area Projects Plan, a series of capital improvement programs in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Military Academy Preparatory School, another name for the United States Military Academy Preparatory School
- Military Aircraft Preservation Society, USA
- Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies, non-profit organization that researches the use of psychedelics in therapy
- MAPS (software), a proprietary web-based Assessment or EPortfolio service
- Apple Maps, web mapping service provided by Apple for use on their smartphones and tablets
- Bing Maps, web mapping service provided by Microsoft
- Windows Maps, web mapping client software
- Google Maps, web mapping service provided by Google
- Google Maps (app), smartphone and tablet app version of Google's web mapping service
- Maps (musician), an English musician
- "Maps" (Yeah Yeah Yeahs song)
- "Maps" (Maroon 5 song)
- "Maps", song by Falling Up from Captiva
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maps.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.