10.0.2 / July 4, 2013
|Platform||any HTML5-enabled web browser|
|Size||113 MiB uncompressed (97 MiB .ZIP download)|
|Type||HTML editor, Software as a service|
|License||Modified BSD or AFL|
Maqetta is a free and open-source, web-based WYSIWYG HTML editor designed to edit HTML5 documents and web applications. Its name is derived from the Spanish word maqueta, that means “mock-up”. The Maqetta application itself is authored in HTML, and therefore runs in the browser, without requiring additional plugins or downloads.
As of May 2013, active development of Maqetta has stopped.
The downloadable server component can run on a remote server or on the same computer as the client software (the web browser).
- "Releases". Github. Retrieved 6 September 2019.
- "LICENSE". Github. Retrieved 6 September 2019.
- "Maqetta FAQ". Archived from the original on 16 April 2011. Retrieved 15 April 2011.
- "Maqetta Project Status". Retrieved 27 August 2014.
- "IBM Launches Maqetta HTML5 Tool as Open-Source Answer to Flash, Silverlight". eWeek. 2011-04-11. Retrieved 2011-04-15.
- "HTML5 editor Maqetta to power competition with Flash and Silverlight". Heise Online. 2011-04-14. Archived from the original on 2011-04-20. Retrieved 2011-04-15.
Media related to Maqetta at Wikimedia Commons