Maquinna Marine Provincial Park
Maquinna Marine Provincial Park is a provincial park in British Columbia, Canada, located northwest of Tofino in the Clayoquot Sound region of the West Coast of Vancouver Island, protecting Ramsay Hot Springs, which is the name-source of the cove, settlement and former post office of Hot Springs Cove.
- Sydney Inlet Provincial Park
- Hesquiat Peninsula Provincial Park
- Sulphur Passage Provincial Park
- Gibson Marine Provincial Park
- Marktosis, British Columbia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Maquinna Marine Provincial Park.|
- "Maquinna Marine Park". BC Geographical Names.
- "Maquinna Park". BC Geographical Names.
- BC Parks infopage
|This British Columbia protected areas related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|