From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up maquis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maquis may refer to:
- Maquis (biota) or macchia, a biome in the Mediterranean region
- Maquis (pigeon), a pigeon who received the Dickin Medal for service during the Second World War
- Maquis (Star Trek), anti-Cardassian resistance movement in the fictional Star Trek universe
- "The Maquis" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine episode), episode that introduced the group
- Maquis (World War II), predominantly rural guerrilla bands of the French Resistance
- Spanish Maquis, guerrillas who resisted the Francisco Franco regime in the aftermath of the Spanish Civil War
- Maqui or Aristotelia chilensis, a bush in southern Chile
- All pages beginning with "Maquis"
- Maki (disambiguation)
- Maqui (disambiguation)
- Marquis (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maquis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.