María Caridad Colón
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Full name||María Caridad Colón Rueñes-Salazar|
|Born||March 25, 1958 (age 62)|
1Representing the Americas
- Fuller, Linda K. (2016). Female olympians : a mediated socio-cultural and political-economic timeline. New York: Palgrave Macmillan US. p. 41. ISBN 9781137594815. OCLC 966525012.
- Official Results Archived 2012-03-27 at the Wayback Machine p. 89 "María Caridad Colón became the first woman in these events who carried the torch to light the fire stand in the main stadium during the opening act."
- María Caridad Colon at World Athletics
- Maria Colon at the International Olympic Committee
- María Colon at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)
|This biographical article relating to Cuban athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|