From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Maraş)
|Look up maras in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maras or Maraş (pronounced Marash) may refer to:
- Maras, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Maras, Peru, a town in Peru near Cuzco
- Maraş, an alternate name for Kahramanmaraş in Turkey
- Maraş, the Turkish name for the Varosha quarter of Famagusta in Northern Cyprus
- Salepi Maraş, a type of salep from the Kahramanmaraş region
- Nor Marash, an Armenian neighborhood in Bourj Hammoud, Lebanon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.