From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up marabou in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
For the Moroccan term for a Muslim holy man, see Marabout.
Marabou can refer to:
- Marabou (chocolate), a Swedish chocolate brand
- Marabou (ethnicity), a historical term for a multiracial person in Haiti
- Marabou (weed), or el marabú in Cuba, the legume Dichrostachys cinerea
- Marabou stork, a large bird in the stork family Ciconiidae
- Marabou (fashion), downy feathers used as a fashion trimming. Historically known as "marabout."
- Marabou, a collection of poems by Nikos Kavadias
- Marabou, a thrown silk typically dyed in the gum or a fabric made of said silk
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marabou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.