Maradona, the Hand of God
|Maradona, the Hand of God|
|Directed by||Marco Risi|
|Written by||Manuel Valdivia
Manuel Ríos San Martín
César Vidal Gil
Maradona - La mano de Dios, internationally released as Maradona, the Hand of God, is a 2007 Italian-Argentine biographical film directed by Marco Risi. It is based on real life events of footballer Diego Maradona.
The film was announced in 2005.
Italian website Freequency gave it 3/5 stars.
- Marco Leonardi: Diego Armando Maradona (adult)
- Abel Ayala: Diego Armando Maradona (adolescent)
- Gonzalo Alarcon: Diego Armando Maradona (child)
- Julieta Díaz: Claudia Maradona
- Juan Leyrado: Coppola
- Roly Serrano: Chitoro
- Pietro Taricone: Gianni
- Fulvia Caprara. "Risi: "Il mio Maradona un eroe tormentato"". La Stampa. p. 33.
- Paolo D'Agostini (30 March 2007). ""Maradona la Mano de Dios" dalla povertà a eroe mondiale". La Repubblica. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- "Movie to celebrate Maradona's 'Hand of God'". The Guardian. 10 August 2005.
- "MARADONA - LA MANO DE DIOS". Freequency. Retrieved 18 October 2013.
- Maradona, the Hand of God on IMDb
- FilmFilm.it review (in Italian)
- Corriere della sera review (in Italian)
|This article about a biographical film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an Italian film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an Argentine film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|