Maradona by Kusturica
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Maradona by Kusturica|
Maradona theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Emir Kusturica|
|Produced by||José Ibáñez|
|Narrated by||Emir Kusturica|
|Music by||Stribor Kusturica|
|Cinematography||Rodrigo Pulpeiro Vega|
|Distributed by||Wild Bunch Distribution|
|May 28, 2008|
Maradona by Kusturica is a documentary on the life of Argentine footballer Diego Maradona, directed by the award-winning Serbian filmmaker Emir Kusturica. The documentary premiered at the Cannes Film Festival 2008.
- Emir Kusturica as himself
- Diego Maradona as himself
- Lucas Fuica as the member of the Maradonian Church
- Sex Pistols — "God Save the Queen"
- Manu Chao — "La Vida Tómbola"
- Rodrigo Bueno — "La Mano de Dios"
- Ratones Paranoicos — "Para Siempre Diego"
|This article about a sports-related documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|