From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Marah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marah may refer to:
- Marah (plant) or Manroot, a kind of wild cucumber
- Marah (band), an American rock band
- Marah (Bible), one of the locations which the Torah identifies as having been travelled through by the Israelites during the Exodus
- Marah is a surname of Belgian popular singer Micha Marah.
- Marah is a variant of the Irish name O'Meara
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.