Jump to navigation Jump to search
Maram may refer to:
- Maram Naga, tribals of northeast India
- Maram Naga language, a Naga language of India
- Maram language (Austroasiatic), also of India
- Maram (horse) (2006–2012), an American female Thoroughbred racehorse
- Maram (drum), a percussion instrument from South India
- Maram (film), an Indian film released in 1973
- Marram grass, species of grasses in genus Ammophila
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.