From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Marathi or marathi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marathi may refer to:
- Marathi people, an Indo-Aryan ethnic group of Maharashtra, India
- Marathi language, the Indo-Aryan language spoken by the Marathi people
- Palaiosouda, also known as Marathi, a small island in Greece
- Marathi cinema, films produced in the Marathi language
- Marathi literature, the body of literature in the Marathi language
- Balbodh, the script used to write the Marathi language
- Maharashtrian cuisine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marathi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.