From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Marathi or marathi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marathi may refer to:
- Marathi people, an Indo-Aryan ethnic group, that inhabit the Maharashtra region and state of western India
- Marathi language, an Indo-Aryan language spoken by the Marathi people of Maharashtra and neighbouring states in Southern, Central and Western India
- Marathi cinema, films produced in the Marathi language in the state of Maharashtra, India
- Marathi literature, the body of literature in the Marathi language
- Marathi (Μαράθι), a small island in the Dodecanese archipelago, close to Arki, renowned for its attractive beach
- Marathi Play, the plays produced in the Marathi language in the state of Maharashtra, India
- Marathi script, a Devanagari script used to write Marathi language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marathi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.