Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Marathi or marathi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marathi may refer to:
- Marathi people, an Indo-Aryan ethno-linguistic group of Maharashtra, India
- Marathi language, the Indo-Aryan language spoken by the Marathi people
- Palaiosouda, also known as Marathi, a small island in Greece
- Marathi cinema, films produced in the Marathi language
- Marathi literature, the body of literature in the Marathi language
- Balbodh, the script used to write the Marathi language
- Maharashtrian cuisine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marathi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.