View of Marathokampos.
|Administrative region||North Aegean|
|• Municipal unit||87.3 km2 (33.7 sq mi)|
|• Municipal unit||2,609|
|• Municipal unit density||30/km2 (77/sq mi)|
|• Population||1,900 (2011)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Marathokampos (Greek: Μαραθόκαμπος) is a former municipality on the island of Samos, North Aegean, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Samos, of which it is a municipal unit. The population is 2,609 (2011 census) and the land area is 87.250 km². It shares the island of Samos with the municipal units of Vathy, Pythagoreio, and Karlovasi. It is the smallest of the four in both land area and population.
- Official website (Greek)
- Poseidon Hotel Samos Greece
- Hotels and Studio Room Information Samos Greece
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.
|This North Aegean location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|