From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maravilla is a name that is Spanish for "wonder". It may refer to:
- Delio "Maravilla" Gamboa Rentería, Colombian footballer
- Luis Maravilla, Spanish composer
- Sergio Martínez, Argentinian boxer known as "Maravilla"
- Cerro Maravilla, Puerto Rican mountain
- Maravilla Tenejapa, a city in Chiapas, Mexico
- The original name of East Los Angeles, California
- Maravilla (LACMTA station), a Los Angeles Metro Rail station in East L.A.
Titles of art and literature
- Pais Maravilla, album by Magos Herrera
- Maravilla (film), 1957 Spanish language comedy/musical
- La Maravilla, novel by Alfredo Vea, Jr.
- 'La Maravilla, a 2008 album by Arcángel (singer)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maravilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.