From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marburg is a town in Hesse, Germany.
Marburg may also refer to:
- Marburger Schloss, a castle in Marburg, Germany
- University of Marburg, the principal university in the city of Marburg, Germany
- Maribor (formerly Marburg an der Drau in Austria) in Slovenia
- University of Maribor, a university in the city of Maribor, Slovenia
- Marburg, KwaZulu-Natal, Hibiscus Coast Local Municipality, in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Marburg, Queensland, Australia
- Marburg (Virginia), a historic home in Richmond, Virginia
- Konrad von Marburg (1180-1233), Inquisitor
- Otto Marburg, Austrian neurologist
- Friedrich Wilhelm Marpurg, German critic, theorist and composer
- Marburgvirus, a virologic taxon (genus)
- Marburg virus, a virus causing viral hemorrhagic fever in humans
- Marburg virus disease, the disease caused by Marburg virus
- Marburg multiple sclerosis, malignant form of multiple sclerosis
- Marburg Colloquy, a 1529 meeting at Marburg Castle between leaders of the Reformation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marburg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.