|• Total||23.230 sq mi (60.17 km2)|
|• Land||23.153 sq mi (59.97 km2)|
|• Water||0.077 sq mi (0.20 km2)|
|Elevation||522 ft (159 m)|
|• Density||61/sq mi (24/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||152222|
Marbury is located at  It lies 522 feet (159 m) above sea level.(32.701241, -86.471088).
Marbury is served by the Autauga County School System. Marbury High School was located in Marbury, Alabama, although it was turned into a junior high for the 2010-2011 school year. A new Marbury High School has been built just south of Marbury in Deatsville. The new MHS has top of the line technology including laptops and smartboards in every room.
Marbury in movies
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Marbury, Alabama. Retrieved on 2013-11-09.
- "ZIP Code Lookup". Retrieved 2008-07-01.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- NFL - Dewayne White Player Page. Sports Illustrated. Retrieved on 2008-07-01.