Location of Marbury in Autauga County, Alabama.
|• Total||23.23 sq mi (60.17 km2)|
|• Land||23.15 sq mi (59.97 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.20 km2)|
|Elevation||522 ft (159 m)|
| • Estimate |
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||152222|
Marbury is located at  It lies 522 feet (159 m) above sea level.(32.701241, -86.471088).
|U.S. Decennial Census|
Marbury is served by the Autauga County School System. Marbury High School was located in Marbury, Alabama, although it was turned into a junior high for the 2010-2011 school year. A new Marbury High School has been built just south of Marbury in Deatsville. The new MHS has top of the line technology including laptops and smartboards in every room.
Marbury in movies
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Jul 17, 2017.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Marbury, Alabama. Retrieved on 2013-11-09.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "ZIP Code Lookup". Retrieved 2008-07-01.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- NFL - Dewayne White Player Page. Sports Illustrated. Retrieved on 2008-07-01.