|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||590737|
Smallwood State Park, named for William Smallwood, is located in nearby Rison, Maryland. Smallwood's Retreat, Sweden Point Marina, and an art gallery are located in the park. Smallwood State Park has hosted numerous fishing tournaments, including events in the Bass Anglers Sportsman Society's Bassmasters series.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Marbury, Maryland
- "La Plata, Maryland, Tornado Outbreak – April 28, 2002" (PDF). U. S. Department of Commerce. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-10-11. Retrieved 2008-11-09.
- Strong, Christopher A.; Zubrick, Steven M. "Overview and Synoptic Assessment of the 28 April 2002 La Plata, MD Tornado" (PDF). NOAA/National Weather Service Forecast Office, Sterling, Virginia. Retrieved 2008-11-09.
- "Maryland Place Names from the files of the Geological Survey". Maryland State Archives. November 1993. Retrieved 2008-11-09.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "Smallwood Retreat House, Marbury, MD". Southern Maryland Online. Retrieved 2008-11-09.
- "Smallwood State Park". StateParks.com. Retrieved 2008-11-09.
- "Mattawoman Creek Art Center". Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- "Bassmaster Fishing Tournament, Smallwood State Park". Local Legacies. The American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- "Charles County Site Selected as 2016 Bassmaster Elite Series Destination". Charles County Government. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- "Schools in Charles County, MD". SchoolTree.org. Retrieved 2008-11-09.
- "Profile of General Demographic Characteristics: 2000" (PDF). Department Of Planning & Growth Management, Charles County. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2003-09-13. Retrieved 2008-11-09.
- "Demographic Information for 20658 – Marbury, MD". ZIPskinny. Retrieved 2008-11-09.
- "EPA's Top 100 Authors". Educational Paperback Association. Archived from the original on January 8, 2007. Retrieved 2008-11-09.
- "Phyllis Reynolds Naylor - About the Author". Bound To Stay Bound Books, Inc. Retrieved 2008-11-09.
|This article about a location in Charles County Maryland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|