Marc A. Anderson
This biography of a living person relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Marc Arlen Anderson
|Born||December 1, 1945 (age 73)|
Anderson holds degrees in chemistry from the University of Wisconsin–Madison (BS) and Johns Hopkins University (MA and PhD). Currently he is a professor in the Environmental Engineering program at UW–Madison. Dr. Anderson is advisor - principal research at the IMDEA Energy Institute. He also serves as director of SolRayo Inc.
- Professor Marc Arthur Anderson
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Environmental Chemistry and Technology Program (formerly Water Chemistry)
- Biography at Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, UW–Madison
- "Marc A. Anderson Ph.D.: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-04-03.
- Biography at the University of Wisconsin College of Engineering
|This biographical article about an American chemist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|