Marc Bryan-Brown is a photographer based in Manhattan, New York, United States.
Bryan-Brown was educated in England at the Dragon School in Oxford and Marlborough College in Wiltshire. He then attended the Rochester Institute of Technology in the USA.
He has photographed entertainers including Whitney Houston. He has also undertaken photography for Broadway theatre productions. His work has appeared in The Huffington Post and The Daily Beast.
Bryan-Brown married Florence Ranney Seery in 1990. He is the younger brother of the theatrical press agent Adrian Bryan-Brown of Boneau/Bryan-Brown.
Bryan-Brown's work is held in the following public collection:
- ^ a b c Marc Bryan-Brown at the Internet Broadway Database.
- ^ a b "Florie Seery Weds Marc Bryan-Brown". New York Times. October 7, 1990. Retrieved October 3, 2011.
- ^ Luce, Jim (December 22, 2009). "Goldman Sachs Helps 10,000 Women, Including Orphanage Director Andeisha Farid". The Huffington Post. Retrieved October 3, 2011.
- ^ "Women Journalists on the Frontlines". The Daily Beast. March 11, 2011. Archived from the original on January 13, 2012. Retrieved October 3, 2011.
- ^ "Marc Bryan-Brown - Person - National Portrait Gallery". www.npg.org.uk. Retrieved 2018-07-23.