Marc Davis (academic)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Davis received his bachelor's degree in 1984 from Wesleyan University, his Masters in Literary Science and Philosophy from University of Konstanz in 1987 and his PhD from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1995.
- Verne Kopytoff, Yahoo cements UC partnership, San Francisco Chronicle (Jul. 15, 2005).
- Kathleen Maclay, UC Berkeley, Yahoo team up to research new Internet technologies, UC Berkeley Media Relations (Jul. 15, 2005).
- James Fallows, A Thousand Words, The Atlantic (Apr. 2006).
- Invention Arts, Marc Davis.
- Maggie Shiels, The mobile future is calling, BBC News (Apr. 26, 2008).
|This biography of an American academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|