16 July 1952 |
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
Marc Esposito (born 16 July 1952) is a French film director and screenwriter. Esposito was first a journalist, critic and press manager. He created two movie magazines: "Premiere" with Jean-Pierre Frimbois in 1976, and "Studio Magazine" (today "Studio Cine Live") in 1987. His film Patrick Dewaere was screened out of competition at the 1992 Cannes Film Festival. He directed the film Le Coeur des Hommes in 2003. Since Mon Pote in 2010, Esposito is also a producer.
- Patrick Dewaere (1992)
- Taking Wing (2000)
- Le Cœur des hommes (2003)
- Toute la beauté du monde (2006)
- Le coeur des hommes 2 (2007)
- Mon pote" (2010)
- Le coeur des hommes 3 (2013)
- L'envol de Steve Suissa
- Rendez-vous en boite (2014) Play, created at La Gaite Montparnasse theater
- "Festival de Cannes: Patrick Dewaere". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 2009-08-17.
|This article about a French film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|