||This article is incomplete. (January 2016)|
Marc Mezvinsky (born December 15, 1977) is an investment banker, co-founder of hedge fund Eaglevale Partners, and the husband of Chelsea Clinton. Mezvinsky was formerly an investment banker at Goldman Sachs. He is the son of Ed Mezvinsky, a disgraced former politician convicted of 31 counts of fraud, and Marjorie Margolies.
Mezvinsky and Clinton were married in an interfaith ceremony in Rhinebeck, New York. Mezvinsky is the son of former members of Congress Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky (D-PA) and Edward Mezvinsky (D-IA), and was raised in the Conservative Jewish tradition. The senior Clintons and Mezvinskys were friends in the 1990s and their children met on a Renaissance Weekend retreat in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. They first were reported to be a couple in 2005, and became engaged over Thanksgiving weekend in 2009.
Following their wedding, the couple lived for three years in New York City's Gramercy Park neighborhood, later purchasing a condominium in the Flatiron District of Manhattan for $10.5 million. Clinton and Mezvinsky have a daughter, Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky (born 2014), and are expecting their second child in mid 2016.
- "For Clintons, a Hedge Fund in the Family". The New York Times (The New York Times). March 22, 2015. Retrieved January 12, 2016.
- "Iowa ex-congressman to leave prison". Gazette, The. April 9, 2008.
- Seelye, Katherine Q.; Haughney, Christine (July 31, 2010). "Town Elbows Its Way Into Clinton Wedding". The New York Times. Retrieved December 18, 2013.
- Bocella, Kathy (July 30, 2010). "The quiet Main Liner who's marrying Chelsea Clinton". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Archived from the original on August 5, 2010. Retrieved August 11, 2010.
- Baker, Peter (November 30, 2009). "Chelsea Clinton Announces Engagement". The New York Times. Retrieved August 5, 2010.
- Heller, Jill (March 15, 2013). "Chelsea Clinton Apartment: Former First Daughter Scoops Up $10.5 Million Madison Square Park Pad". International Business Times. Retrieved March 16, 2013.
- "New Mom Chelsea Clinton Celebrates Baby Daughter". The New York Times (via AP). September 27, 2014. Retrieved September 27, 2014.
- McPhate, Mike (December 21, 2015). "Chelsea Clinton Is Expecting Second Child". The New York Times. Retrieved December 22, 2015.