Pedraza as an Hospitalet player (2011)
|Full name||Marc Pedraza Sarto|
|Date of birth||6 February 1987|
|Place of birth||Barcelona, Spain|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2008||→ Alavés (loan)||14||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 August 2018|
Born in Barcelona, Catalonia, Pedraza was a product of local RCD Espanyol's youth ranks. He spent his first senior season with the B-team in Segunda División B, scoring ten goals but also being relegated. In the following year he upgraded to Segunda División and was loaned to Deportivo Alavés, appearing sparingly as the Basques also dropped down a level.
Returning to his native region, Pedraza continued to be mainly associated with Espanyol's reserves. On 2 January 2010, he played his first and only La Liga match, coming on as a substitute for José Callejón in the last minute of a 0–1 away loss against Valencia CF.
In the summer of 2010, Pedraza was released by Espanyol, but in October he signed with another club in his native region, third division's CE L'Hospitalet. After three full seasons he returned to the second level, joining CD Numancia on a two-year contract.
- "El Alavés cierra las incorporaciones de Pedraza y Marreco" [Alavés complete Pedraza and Marreco additions]. Marca (in Spanish). 28 August 2008. Retrieved 15 February 2016.
- "Zigic heads late winner for Los Che". ESPN Soccernet. 2 January 2010. Retrieved 9 May 2012.
- "Marc Pedraza, a l'Hospi" [Marc Pedraza, to L'Hospi] (in Catalan). L'Hesport. 20 October 2010. Archived from the original on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 9 January 2011.
- "Pedraza, primer fichaje de la temporada" [Pedraza, first signing of season] (in Spanish). CD Numancia. 5 July 2013. Archived from the original on 8 July 2013. Retrieved 11 July 2013.
- "CE L'Hospitalet 1 – CE Sabadell 1" (in Catalan). L'Hesport. 24 October 2010. Archived from the original on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 9 January 2011.