|Marc J. Seifer|
Marc Seifer in Serbia in 2007
17 February 1948 |
New York City, New York
Marc Jeffrey Seifer (born 17 February 1948) is an American author who has published books on handwriting analysis (Graphology), human consciousness and the mind, biographies of the inventor Nikola Tesla, and several works of fiction.
Seifer suggests that, "The high-tech conveniences we take for granted -- the cellular phone and television, for example -- would not exist without Tesla."
- Wizard: The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla. New York, NY: Birch Lane Press (hardback), 1996; Citadel Press, Carol Publishing Group/Kensington Books, (softcover) 1997. ISBN 0806519606
- The Man Who Harnessed Niagara Falls. Kingston, RI: MetaScience Publications, 1991. Translated into Polish under the title Forgotten Prince of Energy, (2001) Avanti Publishers, Lomianki, Poland.
- Inward Journey: From Freud to Gurdjieff, Kingston, RI: Doorway Press, 2003.
- Transcending the Speed of Light: Consciousness, Quantum Physics & the Fifth Dimension, Rochester, VT: Inner Traditions, 2008.
- Definitive Book of Handwriting Analysis, Franklin Lakes, NJ: Career Press, 2008.
- Mr. Rhode Island: A Harrowing Courtroom Thriller. White Plains, NY: Polyphase Productions, 2010. (Stephen Rosati, co-author)
- Rasputin’s Nephew: A Psi-Fi Thriller. Part I of the Rudy Styne Trilogy, 2011. (Originally released under the title Staretz Encounter.) Bloomingfield, IN: Authorhouse, 2001.
- Doppelganger: A Family Saga, Part II of the Rudy Styne Trilogy: The WWI years, 2011.
- Crystal Night: A Family Saga, Part III of the Rudy Styne Trilogy, The WWII years, 2011.
- Official website
- Ghose, Tia (July 11, 2014). "Here's how Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison stack up as inventors (poll)". Live Science. The Huffington Post.
- Jacobson, Rebecca (July 10, 2013). "8 things you didn't know about Nikola Tesla". PBS NewsHour: The Rundown (blog). PBS.
- Kendall, Joshua (March 7, 2009). "Books on the brilliantly disturbed". Five Best. The Wall Street Journal.