|Full name||Marc Vucinovic|
|Date of birth||19 September 1988|
|Place of birth||Hanover, West Germany|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|SC Paderborn 07|
|SV Germania Grasdorf|
|2009–2011||Eintracht Braunschweig II||18||(3)|
|2013–||SC Paderborn 07||40||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 07:48, 23 December 2016 (UTC).
Vucinovic started his senior career at the Niedersachsenliga side SV Bavenstedt, where he was a prolific goalscorer. He was then signed by Eintracht Braunschweig in 2008 and made his professional debut on 14 March 2009, in a 3. Liga game against 1. FC Union Berlin. However, due to injury problems Vucinovic never became a regular. He asked to be released from his contract in 2011 and went back into semi-professional football. He returned to the professional leagues in 2013, when his good performances at Havelse landed him a two-year-contract with 2. Bundesliga side SC Paderborn 07.
- "Vucinovic, Marc" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 26 July 2013.
- "Biran bringt den nächsten Dreier" (in German). kicker.de. 14 March 2009. Retrieved 2 May 2012.
- "Eintracht löst Vertrag mit Vucinovic auf" (in German). wirsindeintracht.de. 10 January 2012. Retrieved 2 May 2012.
- "Duo mit Perspektive" (in German). scpaderborn07.de. 29 May 2013. Retrieved 2 June 2012.
- "Hünemeier wird zum tragischen Helden" (in German). kicker.de. 24 April 2016. Retrieved 24 August 2014.
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a midfielder born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|