Marc Weller (professor)
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for academics. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Marc Weller is Professor of International Law and International Constitutional Studies at Cambridge University, England, and a fellow of Hughes Hall, Cambridge working in its Department of Politics and International Studies (POLIS). He was the Director of the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law. He has been an adviser in many international peace negotiations.
- "Department of Politics and International Studies (POLIS) - Prof Marc Weller". University of Cambridge. Retrieved 2014-03-12.
- "Hughes Hall - Fellow - Marc Weller". University of Cambridge. Archived from the original on 2014-03-12. Retrieved 2014-03-12.
- Marc Weller (2014-03-07). "Analysis: Why Russia's Crimea move fails legal test". BBC. Retrieved 2014-03-12.
- Department of Politics and International Studies (POLIS) - Prof Marc Weller
- Hughes Hall - Fellow - Marc Weller
- Marc Weller 'Syria air strikes: Were they legal? BBC News, (14 April 2018)
|This article relating to the University of Cambridge is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|