Jump to navigation Jump to search
Marcel Łoziński (born 17 May 1940) is a Polish film director and screenwriter. He has directed 22 films since 1972. He was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Documentary Short for 89mm from Europe.
- 89mm from Europe (1993)
- Wszystko moze sie przytrafic [Anything Can Happen] (1995)
- Żeby nie bolało [So It Doesn't Hurt] (1998)
- Pamiętam [I Remember] (2001)
- Father and Son on a Journey (2013)
- "NY Times: 89mm from Europe". NY Times. Retrieved 6 December 2008.
- Marcel Lozinski on IMDb
- Profile at culture.pl
- Marcel Łoziński in the context of Polish documentary filmmakers in the 1990s
|This article about a Polish film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|