Jump to navigation Jump to search
Łoziński circa 2015
Marcel Łoziński (born 17 May 1940) is a Polish film director and screenwriter. He has directed 22 films since 1972. He was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Documentary Short for 89mm from Europe. He was born in Paris, France.
- 89mm from Europe (1993)
- Wszystko moze sie przytrafic [Anything Can Happen] (1995)
- Żeby nie bolało [So It Doesn't Hurt] (1998)
- Pamiętam [I Remember] (2001)
- Father and Son on a Journey (2013)
- "NY Times: 89mm from Europe". The New York Times. Retrieved 6 December 2008.
- Marcel Lozinski on IMDb
- Profile at culture.pl
- Marcel Łoziński in the context of Polish documentary filmmakers in the 1990s
|This article about a Polish film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|