|Full name||Marcel Keizer|
|Date of birth||15 January 1969|
|Place of birth||Badhoevedorp, Netherlands|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Sporting CP (Manager)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
He was technical manager of Eerste Divisie side FC Emmen. He was also the manager of Telstar for two seasons and took the reins at SC Cambuur in February 2016. In June 2016, he left Cambuur and became manager of Jong Ajax.
On 17 June 2017, Keizer became the new manager of Ajax on a two-year contract, after managing the youth side in the previous season, thus replacing the Borussia Dortmund-bound Peter Bosz. After 17 games Ajax was second in the Eredivisie ranking with five points behind the leader PSV. Keizer obtained 38 points from 17 games in the Eredivie. 51 goals were scored with 16 goals against. He was fired on 21 December 2017, after losing a cup match by penalties against FC Twente. 
- Netherlands - M. Keizer - Profile with news, career statistics and history Soccerway
- Cambuur strikt Keizer als hoofdtrainer - AD (in Dutch)
- Marcel Keizer Worldfootball.net
- "Officieel: Marcel Keizer nieuwe hoofdtrainer Ajax". NOS. 17 June 2017. Retrieved 10 August 2017.
- Ajax stelt Marcel Keizer, Hennie Spijkerman en Dennis Bergkamp op non-actief
|This biographical article related to association football in the Netherlands, about a defender, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|