|Full name||Marcell Cornelius Coetzee|
|Date of birth||8 May 1991|
|Place of birth||Potchefstroom, South Africa|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||114 kg (17 st 13 lb; 251 lb)|
|School||Port Natal High School|
|Rugby union career|
In February 2016, it was announced that he would join Irish Pro12 side Ulster on a three-year deal starting in the 2016–2017 season. Coetzee featured sparingly in his first two seasons with Ulster, due to recurring knee injury problems.
Test Match Record
Pld = Games Played, W = Games Won, D = Games Drawn, L = Games Lost, Tri = Tries Scored, Con = Conversions, Pen = Penalties, DG = Drop Goals, Pts = Points Scored
|1||Argentina||Cape Town, South Africa||Newlands Stadium||2012 Rugby Championship||18 August 2012||Won 27-6|
|2||Scotland||Port Elizabeth, South Africa||Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium||Mid-year rugby test series||28 June 2014||Won 55-6|
|3||Scotland||Port Elizabeth, South Africa||Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium||Mid-year rugby test series||28 June 2014||Won 55-6|
|4||Argentina||Salta, Argentina||Estadio Padre Ernesto Martearena||2014 Rugby Championship||23 August 2014||Won 33-31|
|5||Australia||Cape Town, South Africa||Newlands Stadium||2014 Rugby Championship||27 September 2014||Won 28-10|
|6||Ireland||Dublin, Ireland||Aviva Stadium||End-of-year rugby test series||8 November 2014||Lost 15-29|
- "Marcell Coetzee included in Sharks 22". The Sharks Academy. Archived from the original on 29 July 2012. Retrieved 26 July 2012.
- "新加入選手のお知らせ" (Press release) (in Japanese). Honda Heat. 22 June 2015. Retrieved 22 June 2015.
- "Marcell Coetzee signing confirmed" (Press release). Ulster Rugby. 11 February 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- Ulster flanker Marcell Coetzee ruled out for nine months, BBC Sport, 13 October 2017.
- Ulster Profile
- Sharks Profile
- "SA Rugby Player Profile – Marcell Coetzee". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- Coetzee's profile on itsrugby.co.uk
|This biographical article related to South African sports is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|