|Born||March 1, 1895|
|Died||September 20, 1981 (aged 86)|
Marcelle Cahn (March 1, 1895 - September 20, 1981) was a French painter and one of the members of Abstraction-Création. She was born in a Jewish family of Strasbourg, Alsace and died at 86, in Neuilly-sur-Seine. The French contemporary artist Richard Conte made an homage to Marcelle Cahn in 1995 at the Nicole Ferry Art Gallery (Paris).
- Nobis, Norbert (1978). Abstraction, création 1931 - 1936. Westfälisches Landesmuseum für Kunst und Kulturgeschichte. p. 37.
- "From Miro to Warhol: The Berardo Collection in Paris at Musée du Luxembourg". artdaily. 16 October 2008. Retrieved 2009-04-25.
- Marcelle CAHN : de l’expressionisme au constructivisme (in French)
- "Marcelle Cahn". Grand Larousse encyclopédique. Archived from the original on 2011-07-21. Retrieved 2009-04-25.
- Marcelle Cahn - Archives of Women Artists Research & Exhibitions
- Marcelle Cahn - Artists - Hanina Fine Arts
|This article about a French painter born in the 19th century is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|