|Elevation||11,353 ft (3,460 m) |
|Prominence||2,728 ft (831 m) |
|Isolation||5.08 mi (8.18 km) |
|Listing||Colorado prominent summits|
|Location||Gunnison County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||West Elk Mountains|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Marcellina Mountain, Colorado
Marcellina Mountain is a prominent mountain summit in the West Elk Mountains range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 11,353-foot (3,460 m) peak is located in the Raggeds Wilderness of Gunnison National Forest, 15.0 miles (24.1 km) west by north (bearing 287°) of the Town of Crested Butte in Gunnison County, Colorado, United States.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)|
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Marcellina Mountain". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Marcellina Mountain includes an adjustment of +1.658 m (+5.44 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Marcellina Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|