1922 (age 95–96)|
Marcello Ciorciolini (born 1922) is an Italian screenwriter, director, playwright, television and radio author and lyricist.
Life and career
Born in Rome, Ciorciolini began his career in 1950 as a radio writer, often collaborating with Alberto Talegalli. Shorty later he entered the cinema industry as screenwriter, specializing in the comedy genre and also directing a number of films.
As a lyricist he was author of several hits, notably Mina's "Una zebra a puà" and "Ti guarderò nel cuore", the theme song of Mondo cane. Between 1970s and 1980s he was mainly active as an author of television variety shows. On stage, he was active as an author of revues and comedy plays, and more sporadically of dramas.
- Il coraggio (1955)
- Terror of the Red Mask (1960)
- The Huns (1960)
- The Vengeance of Ursus (1961)
- Two Mafiamen in the Far West (1964)
- I due toreri (1965)
- Two Mafiosi Against Goldfinger (1965)
- Two Sergeants of General Custer (1965)
- Two Sons of Ringo (1966)
- Director and screenwriter
- Con rispetto parlando (1965)
- Black Box Affair (1966)
- I barbieri di Sicilia (1967)
- Tom Dollar (1967)
- Ciccio Forgives, I Don't (1968)
- The Nephews of Zorro (1968)
- Indovina chi viene a merenda? (1969)
- Meo Patacca (1972)
|This Italian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|