||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Full name||Marcelo Adrián Gómez|
|Date of birth||December 8, 1970|
|Place of birth||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Playing position||Defensive midfielder|
|2000||→ Gimnasia (LP) (loan)||33||(5)|
|2001||→ Al-Ittihad (loan)|
|2001–2002||→ Huracán (loan)||11||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Marcelo Adrián Gómez (born December 8, 1970) is an Argentine former footballer. He is best known for his seven-year period (1990–1997) in Vélez Sársfield, where he played 189 games (4 goals) and won 8 titles.
Gómez now works as a scout for Vélez Sársfield.
Gómez was formed in Vélez Sársfield's youth divisions. He made his first team debut in 1990, and played with the team until 1997. During the period, he won 3 national league titles and 5 international competitions, in what became the team's most successful era. He was a starter in Vélez 2–0 victory over AC Milan for the 1994 Intercontinental Cup.
The midfielder joined River Plate in 1998. He played there briefly, and was then loaned to Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata, Al-Ittihad (Saudi Arabia) and Huracán. His contract with River expired in 2003, and he ended his career playing in Costa Rica for LD Alajuelense.
- Vélez Sársfield
- Argentine Primera División (3): 1993 Clausura, 1995 Apertura, 1996 Clausura
- Copa Libertadores (1): 1994
- Interncontinental Cup (1): 1994
- Supercopa Sudamericana (1): 1996
- Copa Interamericana (1): 1994
- Recopa Sudamericana (1): 1997
- River Plate
- L. D. Alajuelense
- "Vélez Sarsfield estuvo probando jugadores en Gral. Villegas". Master News (in Spanish). 2010-11-13. Retrieved 2010-11-22.